Sunday 4 May 2014

The Grand Budapest Hotel

I saw Wes Anderson's new film 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' today and I am in LOVE! I think its my favourite of his so far (which is saying something because Moonrise Kingdom is one of my all time favourite movies). The colours and the building were what made it for me (although everything else was of course fabulous). If you haven't seen it I would definitely recommend :-)

I love how similarly Wes Anderson and Jude Law are dressed in this photo- I wonder if if was intentional?

Such pretty colours!

I so badly want to stay at a hotel with decor like this. 

7 comments:

  1. Ahh I just saw it the other week too and hands down it's my favourite wes movie as well - which is also saying a lot because I love all his films. I think for me what made it was the incredibly likeable characters, I think his styling and colours are always spot on but I was really drawn into the storyline this time. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, the characters were wonderful! Gustave was so great!

      Delete
  2. I want to see this movie so bad! Every image I've seen is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely definitely recommend it! I hope you get a chance to watch it :-)

      Delete
  3. You love Moonrise Kingdom and the Grand Budapest, too? I love Wes Anderson's attention to detail and quirk...."Get your hands off my lobby boy!" lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)