Monday 19 May 2014

Random Photos

Hello all. My camera has broken and I will hopefully be buying a new one soon, but in the meantime I thought I'd share some photos I took with my phone.


1. spotty potplant (from this post- I ended up keeping one :-P)
2. vintage orange postcards
3. cute bunny cookie
4. Went for a wander in a park with my mum. 


5. My new (thrifted) pineapple candle now in the bathroom
6. Some presents I wrapped
7. Mum's lovely mantlepiece display
8. Another cute cookie 

Not a terribly exciting post I'm afraid, but when I purchase a new camera I will be able to show you all my op shop purchases! So until then, aurevoir.

14 comments:

  1. Love all your photos - phone or non phone! such cute biscuits and how pretty is your mum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) thanks! the biscuits were so cute, I almost didn't want to eat them :-P

      Delete
  2. :D i love your photos,they are full of lovely things Emily <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look amazing - and I'm very impressed with the pineapple candle find x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I found the pineapple candle :-D

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! I love vintage fabrics. The postcards are fab. I found a huge album of someone's travel postcards thrifting, there are some really special ones. Cute cookies totally taste better than non cute cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I have to try really hard to resist all the beautiful floral sheets I see at op shops :-S and the postcards you found sound so lovely! and aren't they ever ;-P

      Delete
  5. Super sweet images...literally & figuratively. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, love all these little still lives. Love that plate with the candles on it, I own the same one :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. VINTAGE ORANGE POSTCARDS!!! oh i used to collect stuff like this too... i love those postcards, they're hilarious... ! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they are pretty great hey! I'd love to send you want if you want? I have a whole bunch that I bought :-)

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)