Sunday 24 November 2013

Christmas Mail

I finished exams! hoorah! Since finishing my mum and I went on a little op shopping trip to the blue mountains so I have some purchases to show you when I get around to it :-D

Seeing as it's almost christmas (or it feels like it to me anyway, I decorated about a month ago), I feel that it is time for me to send out some christmas mail! I have a whole pile of vintage christmas cards because I always snap them up and I would love to send some out. So if you want a little bit of christmas in your letter box just email me your address to em.odonnell94@gmail.com and I will send you a card :-)

Below are my favourite cards so I can't promise that you will get something quite as cute (I am such a hoarder and can't bear to part with them) but I will try my best to send something lovely.



11 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous...sending you an email now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I forgot to say YAY for finishing your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks :-) would you like me to send you one?

      Delete
  4. Oh, I want one :) I'll also send you one in return - I snooped around your blog until I figured out which one is your address of all the ones on the pretty mail :) I don't have pretty vintage holiday cards though.
    My address is
    Caddi
    Postfach 101205
    66012 Saarbrücken
    Germany.
    I guess I'll see you in the mail?
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I will be sure to send you one soon :-D

      Delete
  5. <3
    You can send me one after you receive my letter ( i sent it almost 8 days ago,hope it gets there soon)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are beautiful!!xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)