Tuesday 3 September 2013

incoming mail

Some lovely mail that has graced my mailbox recently from linda, doro and able and game. My cat zinky decided to join me and stick her paws in the picture.

Doro sent me this lovely letter with a hand painted matryoshka, stickers and other goodies!

She added some handmade triangle confetti and two sweet little hand-drawn cacti! Thank you doro!

Able and Game replied to my letter I sent out and sent some postcards! They also added some hand made confetti! oh how I love confetti, it makes everything so jolly! 

9 comments:

  1. :)
    The confetti looks really nice in your photos. Looks like party :o)

    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely letter! the confetti is great!

      Delete
  2. so much party in an envelope!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They were all so exciting to open!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely load of post and the kitty feet! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :-) and yeah she kept getting in the way wanting a pat haha

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh this is too cute. really loving how you document the incoming and outgoing snail mail... sweet little tableaux! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)